VW AMAROK TOP UP COVER WITH OEM STYLING BARS STANDARD FEATURES
YOUR VW VEHICLE WARRANTY IS NOT INVALIDATED WHEN YOU FIT ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS
The Pegasus VW Amarok Top Up Cover Tonneau Lid OEM is a stunning piece of design and fits with your existing VW OEM styling bar. *Please note there are two OEM Styling Bars, both are shown in the image carousel. Please specify as the covers are made specifically.
- Professionally finished in manufacturer colours using DuPont paint.
- Improved fuel consumption by as much as 15%.
- Roof bars with 55kg capacity
- 3 year warranty on all parts.
- Travel at normal speed with the Top up cover in the upright position.
- Maximise load carrying capabilities.
- Twin locking high security mechanism.
- Powder coated precision engineered operating mechanism.
- Hard wearing fabric interior lining.
- Please note there are two OEM bar sizes, which need to be specified at point of order ie long bar, or short bar.
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality – £1595 (ex VAT) – £1914 (inc VAT).
The Pegasus Top Up Cover tonneau lid is a perfectly engineered, one of a kind, must have tonneau cover.
This unique 3 position lid looks stylish on any truck and offers the flexibility and security that no other cover in the market place can.
Perfect for protecting small loads or carrying a pallet, please check out our video to fully appreciate how ingenious the Top Up cover really is. Please click VW Amarok Accessories for our full range of products.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.