Volkswagen VW Amarok Classic Glazed Hardtop Canopy
For further details please contact us
- Easy fitment with only one wire to connect.
- Rear spoiler with high-level LED brake light.
- Roof bars with 55kg capacity
- Front sliding bulkhead window for ease of cleaning and creates maximum ventilation for pets
- Hinged pop out side windows creating maximum ventilation for pets
- Professionally finished in manufacture colors using DuPont paint
- Improved fuel consumption by as much as 15%
- 3-year warranty on all parts (excluding glass)
- Unique water draining system for a watertight seal
- Suspended high-quality roof lining
- LED Interior Light
- Solid rear door frame with twin locking high-security mechanism
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality
- THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED – PLEASE CHECK STOCK REMAINING BEFORE PURCHASING
- With Central Locking – £1795 (ex VAT) – £2154 (inc VAT)
- Without Central Locking – £1595 (ex VAT) – £1914 (inc VAT)
Finishing off what the truck manufacturer started, this is our design and build philosophy.Once your hard top is fitted you will see the extra care and the attention to detail our craftsmen put into every top.
Pegasus is proud to provide you with the ultimate hardtop with a world-class build quality and we back this up with an industry leading 3-year warranty.
Click to view our full range of VW Amarok Accessories.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.