Toyota Hilux Elegance Glazed Hardtop – Model Year 2010 to 2016
For further details please contact us
Please select from the following options:
Toyota Hilux Elegance Glazed Hardtop Standard Features
Pegasus is renowned for quality and service in the UK and we are pleased to add to our range the stunning Elegance Hardtop.
The Elegance Hardtop is the same build quality as the Avantgarde and is packed with standard features you would expect from Pegasus
- Roof bars with 55kg capacity
- Rear spoiler with high level LED brake light
- Front sliding bulkhead window for ease of cleaning and creates maximum ventilation for pets
- Hinged pop out side windows creating maximum ventilation for pets
- Suspended high quality roof lining
- Solid rear door frame with twin locking high security mechanism
- Unique water draining system for a water tight seal
- Single plug electrics for easy removal of hardtop
- Professionally finished in manufacturer colours using DuPont paint
- Improved fuel consumption by as much as 15%
- 3 year warranty on all parts (excluding glass)
- Outstanding value for money
- Limited stock left, please contact for availability
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality – £1595 (ex VAT) – £1914 (inc VAT)
Once your hardtop is fitted you will see the extra care and the attention to detail our craftsmen put into every top.
Pegasus are proud to provide you with the ultimate hardtop with world class build quality and we back this up with an industry leading 3 year warranty.
Pegasus design and build our own Hardtops we dont resell for anyone else.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.