Ssangyong Korando Sports & Musso Top Up Cover Tonneau Lids
For further details please contact us
Ssangyong Korando Sports & Musso Top Up Cover Tonneau Lid Standard Features
THE PEGASUS SSANGYONG TOP UP COVER IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST LOOKING TONNEAU LID IN THE MARKET TODAY, AND IS PACKED WITH INNOVATIONS, DESIGNED WITH THE DRIVER IN MIND.
- Professionally finished in manufacture colours using DuPont paint
- Improved fuel consumption by as much as 15%
- 3 year warranty on all parts
- Roof bars with 55kg capacity
- Travel at normal speed with the Top up cover in the upright position
- Maximise load carrying capabilities
- Twin locking high security mechanism
- Powder coated precision engineered operating mechanism
- Hard wearing fabric interior lining
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality £1795 (ex VAT) – £2154 (inc VAT)
Pegasus Top Up Covers & Tonneau Lids are designed and styled individually for each pickup truck and once fitted you will see the extra care and the attention to detail our craftsmen put into every top.
Every Pegasus Top Up Cover is expertly tested and the build quality is second to none and we back this with our 3 year warranty, we believe that the design should compliment and complete the truck.
Pegasus design and build our own Top Ups we dont resell for anyone else. Click here for the full range of SsangYong accessories.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.