- OVER 60% OFF LAND ROVER RRP PRICES
- 32 year parts warranty
- Unique & Patented bespoke designs
- Excellent Aftercare service
- Excellent Value For Money
For more information please call +44 (0) 1179 640 640 and speak to Andrew or Colin for expert advice about your specific requirements.
Pegasus Navcam® Standard Features
- Built in Sat Nav – Latest technology with integrated security into the mirror which eliminates the need for portable navigation systems like TomTom from being stolen.
- Excellent 3D sat nav mapping with post code recognition and automatically adjusted night time viewing screen
- Clear speech commands for following selected route and speed limits prompts when driving at excessive speed.
- Automatic Forward facing video driving record. Excellent for using in ‘non fault’ insurance claims
- Clear view reversing camera with integrated grid lines which includes camera, wiring and fitting
- Watch a movie when stationary or play music provided it is safe to do so.
- Bluetooth phone connectivity with built in speech microphone and receiver speaker.
- 12 months parts only warranty
- Tremendous value for money
- Currently available for most Ford, VW, SsangYong and Isuzu vehicles with many more brands to follow.
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality – £195 (ex VAT) – £234.00 (inc VAT).
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.