Nissan Navara NP300 Bedrug
Subtitles can be viewed by clicking on the icon on the menu bar above
Nissan Navara NP300 Bedrug Standard Features
NP300 Bedrug, a superior lining over conventional bed liners with the following advantages:-
- Looks great and feels like a normal carpet lining.
- Highly practical and features a 3/4″ closed cell foam floor that will not absorb water.
- Bedrug is a custom fit and formed to fit snugly with the contours of the inside load bed.
- The rear section is hinged to the tail gate sections and prevents any gaps between the bed floor and tailgate. This is beneficial for pets not trapping their paws between an open tailgate and the rear floor section.
- Completely washable with a power hose or similar equipment
- Ideal for pets to lie down or stand on, surfaces are warm and non slip.
- Fits within 30 minutes
- Follow the link more Pegasus 4×4 quality Nissan Navara NP300 Accessories
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality £355 (ex VAT) – £426 (inc VAT)
Pegasus accessories are simply the best available. Pegasus manufacturer’s most of the accessories in their own factories. Most of our accessories have a full three year/ 60k miles warranty.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.