Nissan Navara NP300 Stainless Steel Side Steps
For further details please contact us
- 32 year parts warranty
- Unique & Patented bespoke designs
- Excellent Aftercare service
- Excellent Value For Money
For more information please call +44 (0) 1179 640 640 and speak to Andrew or Colin for expert advice about your specific requirements.
Nissan Navara NP300 Stainless Steel Side Steps Standard Features
Nissan Navara NP300 Side Steps standard feature
- NP300 Stainless Steel Side Steps are made from high grade highly polished steel and incorporating step plates for sure footed access.
- The Pegasus side running boards are precision made to fit your Navara pickup perfectly and hand finished to the very highest standard.
- The side steps are supplied as a pair and include fitting instructions and all fixings.
- Protection for your truck from bumps and scrapes.
- Very Stylish.
- There is no need for drilling or taking up the carpets from the foot-wells, the brackets fit to existing mounting points or lightening holes of the vehicle.
- Furthermore the step plates allow easier access to get in and out of the doors, and can give the needed platform to reach the roof for cleaning or securing items to the roof bars etc.
- Follow the link for more Pegasus 4×4 quality Nissan Navara NP300 Accessories
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality – £395 (ex VAT) – £474 (inc VAT).
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.