Nissan Navara D40 Sport Lid Tonneau Cover
- 32 year parts warranty
- Unique & Patented bespoke designs
- Excellent Aftercare service
- Excellent Value For Money
For more information please call +44 (0) 1179 640 640 and speak to Andrew or Colin for expert advice about your specific requirements.
Nissan Navara D40 Sports Lid Standard Features
The Pegasus Sports lid Tonneau Cover will compliment your truck perfectly and is available with or without styling bar.
- Twin locking high security mechanism
- Hard wearing fabric interior lining
- Improved fuel consumption by as much as 15%
- Professionally finished in manufacturer colours using DuPont paint
- External load bars with 55kg capacity
- 3 year warranty on all parts
- Easy installation in approximately 2 hours
- This item is only available as a factory order. Please contact us for lead time information
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality £1195 (ex VAT) – £1434 (inc VAT)
- Styling bar option £1395 (ex VAT) – £1674 (inc VAT)
The Pegasus Top Up Cover Tonneau Lid is a perfectly engineered, one of a kind, must have Tonneau cover.
Unlock the cover and you release 2 high security locks, then the cover is lifted by 2 powerful gas struts.
The Sports lid opens to 45 degrees giving great access to all areas of the truck bed.
Simple to fit smooth to operate stunning looks and quite simply outstanding value for money.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.