New Nissan Navara Hardtop With Central Locking Standard Features
THE PEGASUS AVANTGARDE HARDTOP CANOPY IS, WITHOUT DOUBT, THE BEST LOOKING HARDTOP IN THE MARKET TODAY, AND IS PACKED WITH INNOVATIONS, DESIGNED WITH THE DRIVER IN MIND.
- Central Locking on all 3 doors.
- Professionally finished in manufacturer colours using DuPont paint.
- Optional roof bars with 55kg capacity
- Improved fuel consumption by as much as 15%
- 90% tinted rear and side glass provide added security
- Heated rear window E marked for safety
- Solid door frames with twin locking high-security mechanism
- Twin side opening doors for easy access
- Rear spoiler with high level LED brake light
- Door operated automatic interior LED light
- Unique water draining system for a water tight seal
- Suspended high-quality roof lining
- Interior ventilation system for low condensation build up
- Matching roof flutes to the roof of the vehicle
- Single plug electrics for easy removal of hardtop
- 3-year warranty on all parts (excluding glass)
- Front sliding bulkhead window for ventilation and ease of cleaning
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality
- Available now at just £2195 (ex VAT) £2634 (inc VAT)
Pegasus hardtops are designed and styled individually for each pickup truck and once fitted you will see the extra care and the attention to detail our craftsmen put into every top.
Every Pegasus hardtop is expertly tested and the build quality is second to none and we back this with our 3 year warranty, we believe that the design should compliment and complete the truck.
Please click here to view our full range of Navara NP300 accessories.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.