Mitsubishi L200 Longbed Top Up Cover
Subtitles can be viewed by clicking on the icon on the menu bar above
Mitsubishi L200 Longbed Top Up Cover Standard Features
The Pegasus Top Up Cover is a stunning piece of design and is available with or without our stainless steel styling bar.
- Professionally finished in manufacturer colours using DuPont paint
- Improved fuel consumption by as much as 15%
- 3 year warranty on all parts
- Travel at normal speed with the Top up cover in the upright position
- Maximise load carrying capabilities
- Twin locking high security mechanism
- Powder coated precision engineered operating mechanism
- Hard wearing fabric interior lining
- One piece and two piece covers available (images and video illustrate a one piece cover)
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality £1590 (ex VAT) – £1908 (inc VAT)
- Optional Roof bars with 55kg capacity option, plus £115 (ex VAT) £138 (inc VAT)
The Pegasus Top Up Cover is a perfectly engineered, one of a kind, must have Tonneau cover.
This unique 3 position lid looks stylish on any truck and offers the flexibility and security that no other cover in the market place can.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.