Mercedes-Benz X-Class Sports Lid Tonneau Cover With Style Bars
- OVER 60% OFF LAND ROVER RRP PRICES
- 32 year parts warranty
- Unique & Patented bespoke designs
- Excellent Aftercare service
- Excellent Value For Money
For more information please call +44 (0) 1179 640 640 and speak to Andrew or Colin for expert advice about your specific requirements.
Mercedes-Benz X-Class Sports Lid Standard Features
The Pegasus Sports lid Tonneau Cover will compliment your pick up truck perfectly and is available with or without styling bar.
- Twin locking high-security mechanism
- Hard wearing fabric interior lining
- Optional roof bars with 55kg capacity
- Improved fuel consumption by as much as 15%
- Professionally finished in manufacture colours using DuPont paint
- 3-year warranty on all parts
- Easy installation in approximately 4 hours
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality £1395 (ex VAT) – £1674 (inc VAT
The Pegasus Sports Lid Tonneau Cover is a simple design but the hard fibreglass shell will provide great security without compromising on looks.
Unlock the cover and you release 2 high-security locks, then the cover is lifted by 2 powerful gas struts.
The X-Class Sports lid opens to 45 degrees giving great access to all areas of the truck bed
View the full range of Mercedes-Benz X-Class Accessories UK click here.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.