Automatic Electric Side Steps For Ford Ranger
- OVER 60% OFF LAND ROVER RRP PRICES
- 32 year parts warranty
- Unique & Patented bespoke designs
- Excellent Aftercare service
- Excellent Value For Money
For more information please call +44 (0) 1179 640 640 and speak to Andrew or Colin for expert advice about your specific requirements.
Automatic Electric Side Steps Features Fitted As Standard
2 Year Parts warranty
- Enhance the look of your pickup with these very stylish automatic electric side steps when in use or neatly folded away.
- Prevents damage to side runners when you drive your vehicle off road. Conventional fixed steps are normally very prone to irreparable damage over rough terrain. Replacement side steps are normally only supplied in pairs making the damage expensive.
- Made from light weight aluminium but very strong. Will support 110kg human weight.
- Steps automatically open and close with any door that is opened and closed. Looks very impressive in daily use.
- Great value for money.
- Easy access to roof bars and loads.
- Better cabin access with sure footed grip for the young and less mobile.
- Full 2 year warranty on all parts unless driver damaged applicable.
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality – £995 (ex VAT)– £1194 (inc VAT).
- Click here for the full range of Ford Ranger accessories.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.