Ford Ranger Tri-fold Cover
- OVER 60% OFF LAND ROVER RRP PRICES
- 3 year parts warranty
- Unique & Patented bespoke designs
- Excellent Aftercare service
- Excellent Value For Money
For more information please call +44 (0) 1179 640 640 and speak to Andrew or Colin for expert advice about your specific requirements.
Ford Ranger Tri Fold Cover Standard Features
- Made from tough nylon reinforced black vinyl with a solid frame
- No unsightly ‘press studs’, ‘zips’ or ‘Velcro’ for fitting
- Can be mounted on pick up’s with bedliners
- Can only be opened when the tailgate is down
- Folds neatly just behind the cab
- All fixings concealed from the outside
- Comes as a complete unit, no assembling needed
- Has a watertight seal
- Improves fuel consumption through less wind resistance by up to 15%
Made in U.S.A. by Advantage Truck Accessories (subsidiary of BEDRUG)
- Please note – Not available for pick up’s with a styling/roll bar
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality £345.00(ex VAT) – £414.00 (inc VAT)
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.