Ford Ranger Wildtrak Top Up Cover With Or Without Ford Styling Pack Standard Features
The Pegasus Top Up Cover Tonneau Lid is a stunning piece of design and fits with your existing Ford OEM Wildtrak Styling Pack.
- Designed to fit with your existing Ford Wildtrak Styling Pack
- Professionally finished in manufacturer colours using DuPont paint
- Roof bars with 55kg capacity
- Improved fuel consumption by as much as 15%
- 3-year warranty on all parts
- Travel at normal speed with the Top up cover in the upright position
- Maximise load carrying capabilities
- Twin locking high-security mechanism
- Powder coated precision engineered operating mechanism
- Hard wearing fabric interior lining
- Excellent value for money and outstanding build quality
- Without Styling Pack £1595 (ex VAT) – £1914 (inc VAT)
- With Ford OEM Styling Pack (retrofit) surround £1995 (ex VAT) – £2394 (inc VAT)
* The Styling Pack is the plastic bar and rail surrounds that come standard with all Ranger Wildtrak’s. The ‘with’ Styling Pack option would only be applicable if this was missing.
The Pegasus Top Up Cover is a perfectly engineered, one of a kind, must have Tonneau cover.
This unique 3 position lid looks stylish on any truck and offers the flexibility and security that no other cover in the market place can.
Perfect for protecting small loads or carrying a pallet. Please check out our video to fully appreciate how ingenious the Top Up cover really is.
To view the full range of Ford Ranger Accessories please click here.
Pegasus designs, manufactures and only sells it own exclusive quality products. We are proud to be simply the very best in this specialised market. We are recognised worldwide as the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of the latest pickup accessory products and all backed by a brand name you can trust and a leading world class warranty.
All Pegasus products are now fully compliant with the very latest Government Test Approval Scheme and carry Certified accreditation.All Pegasus products are now Department of Transport Approved.
All prices are subject to Vat currently @ 20% for all goods we supply provided that they are sold and delivered to any country within the European Union. However, if the buyer is located outside the UK but still located within the EU, properly registered for Vat within their country, then Vat is not added to the cost of their item. Any goods supplied to a customer outside the EU are not subject to Vat and it will not be charged. Goods are then normally subject to local taxes being applied at the port of entry of the country of the final destination.